Sunday, August 19, 2007

Favorite Shows....

Okay, I've just realized that the summer is SLOWLY coming to an end, which means the new episodes of all my favorite shows are about to begin!!! HGTV is on everyday, and we are huge fans of Man vs. Wild when it is on as well. During the late night we sit up and watch TLC, Discovery Channel, HGTV, or my friends DVD's. Anyway, okay, here's the line up.....DON'T JUDGE!!

Sunday
Extreme Makeover:Home Edition--Sept. 30
Desperate Housewives--Sept. 30
(like I said, "Don't judge")

Monday
Deal or No Deal
Prison Break


Tuesday
Dirty Jobs

Wednesday
Private Practice--Sept. 26
Lost--Not until FEBRUARY!!

Thursday
Grey's Anatomy--Sept. 27
The Office--Sept. 27
Without A Trace

Friday
Not much--Movie night, I guess.

Saturday
College Football
GO LSU!!!

What are your favorites??

3 comments:

Karlee said...

SOOO excited for September! Can't wait for Desperate Housewives, PrisonBreak, Lost (boo that it doesn't come on til FEB!), GREYS and most of all LSU FOOTBALL--LSU LSU LSU!!!!!! I love Saturday's in the fall! And I'm telling you you'd love The REAL Housewives of Orange County...you REALLY need to start watching E! and Bravo!! I'm just a reality TV junky...SOOO SAD!

Heather said...

I love the bed and think your girls would love them! As far as your LSU page goes...you're too funny! :) Luv ya, Heather

Katie said...

Well, you know me well enough to know that my Fall Lineup is completely full as well! :) Every night is full of t.v. watching & although not the best mom, at least most of them are on after the kids go to bed!! You really want my line up? Here goes nothing:
Monday: CSI (24 in January?)
Tuesday: The Unit
Wednesday: Criminal Minds, CSI
Thursday: Grey's Anatomy & CSI, Deal or No Deal
Friday: Numb3rs
Of course, there are probably more..but whatever..right?