Sunday, August 19, 2007

Girls New Beds

I don't know how many of you have seen this bed yet in the PBK magazine, but I LOVE it! I went to their store on Saturday and I'm so glad they had it displayed in a twin size! I want to get the twin sizes for the girls rooms. Yes, Sophie is 2 1/2 and is still in a crib! I know, sad. But I want to know what your honest opinion is. Even if I love it, doesn't mean others won't.

6 comments:

Karlee said...

Ok I've already told you I LOVE the beds! I showed them to Kent on Saturday and he said he really liked them too...and when he likes them that REALLY means something! GO FOR IT...and tell Chad that money is only a number....NO BIGGY!

Mk said...

I love the color! Its like fresh vintage :) your taste is exquisite my dear!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

I think it is really cute! Are you going to get the bedding too or a different kind?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I'm probably getting a diffent bedding. Still in search for that though. =)

Devony said...

The quilt is cute, but I've got to admit that I'm not a fan of the sheets...

Jamie said...

Kristin!!!!!!SO CUTE! Those beds are a must! Please get them and post a picture when they are in the girls room!