Landry Bennett Withers arrived on September 19, 2011! We are so lucky to have another one of Heavenly Father's spirits in our home.
Being in the hospital is one of my MOST favorite times in my life and I have been so very blessed to be able to have done this 4 times.
I put together a little video of our experiences below. It takes a few seconds to come up, so be patient. =)
9 comments:
Oh my godness Kristin, how special is that! Brought tears to my eyes, what a sweet family. You're the best!
Mari
love, love, love!! what a beautiful song to welcome a beautiful baby into the world!! You looked absolutely radiant in those pictures..and I can't believe how much he looks like Soph-Soph!
Love me some withers fam! :)
miss you guys!
So sweet! I love that song, makes me get teary every time! And do you always look so put together after having a baby? HAHA! I love it! YOu make it look like its a breeze!! =) He is the cutest little man! Congrats again. Maybe one day I will be able to meet this cute little family of yours.....hint hint =)
What a beautiful slideshow! He is adorable and does look like Sophie. I found it more special as I sit here the day before I will be doing the same thing. I hope I look as good as you when I get done! Congrats again! Can't wait to see you guys and meet Landry.
ahhh, Now I want a Baby!!! He is so sweet and you are amazing!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! You look FAB in the pics and I'm SO proud at so many good pictures you got! Landry is a DOLL and I just LOVE him. He is SUCH a precious new addition to the family!! Watching this video makes me want a new baby....ALMOST...but quite yet when I put my realistic thinking cap back on! But I LOVE him and can't WAIT to hold him in 25 days!!! I'll hold him on the plane if you hold Hudson! ;)
It's so fun to catch up on your darling little family...I can''t believe that Rylee is 9...are you kidding me? They are all so cute and seem full of personality. I'm glad that you aren't lost in the blogging world, seems like no one reads or updates anymore. Hope to see your moving truck to Texas soon...:)
I loved your video. Brought back so many sweet memories of my time with your little family. I especially love when I can come to help you and your sisters as a new baby is welcomed to your families. The song is precious and had me tearing up. I love little Landry. And I also enjoyed the love you can see in the kids' faces as they held him. Aren't families just the greatest!?
Ahhh, what a sweet video!
Not to mention you're the only girl I know who could possibly look that fabulous having just had a baby ;)
Post a Comment