Our little Landry Bennett was born on September 19, 2011 and we have all fallen in love with this little baby boy! The girls can't keep their hands off of him and Charlie wants more attention now than he has gotten in the past. I know it's just a stage, but it's hard for me to see him so sad. He can see how his sisters go gaga over this little baby, and he's a little jealous that they aren't going gaga over him anymore.
We were fortunate enough to have a wonderful photographer Sarah Swade come to our home and take Landry's newborn pictures when Landry was 5 days old. It was so much fun, and stressful all at the same time. Anyone who has taken family pictures knows what I'm talking about. But in the end, we ended up with some fabulous photos.



























1 comment:
Sweetest pictures EVER! I seriousl just can't choose my favorite. She did SUCH a good job! Makes me want to {ALMOST} have another baby ASAP just for those precious newborn shots! Over course it helps that you have one HANDSOME little boy!!!
Post a Comment