All of my children have been excited to start pre-school, no doubt. BUT, I think Charlie tops the excitement by far!!! This kid could not hold it in! Just look at his pictures. He is being goofy in every.single.one.
Charlie started his very first day of Pre-school on September 7, 2011. All day he kept saying to me, "Mom, we're going to my school, right? Not Rylee's and Sophie's? Just MINE, right?"
He is going to enjoy this school year ALOT! This boy is ready for some different kind of excitement in his life. Charlie is one of the most lovable, kind-hearted, spirited, adventurous, sensitive, and hilarious little 3 year-old I know. He is going to have no problem leaving me behind and making new friends.
Have a great school year, Charlie!
We love you!
2 comments:
This kid CRACKS me up...like seriously! I was DYING laughing at these pictures! SO him! I LOVE this kids personality. He keeps you laughing FOR SURE! When Chad's gone, no worries, you have his mini me to keep you company!
Charlie is in his own world sometimes! But you can't help but love that sweet little boy. He is active but has a soft and gentle way about him. Can't wait to see ya'll!
Post a Comment