My girls had mixed emotions about staring up school again. They have a friend who is going from being in public schools to staying at home and being taught by his EXTRAORDINARY mother.
So, guess what?
Now the Withers girls want to stay home with their not so EXTRAORDINARY mother too.
Sadly I had to let them down and explain to them how they would never have as much fun at home with me as they would at school with their wonderful teachers who have been doing this for several years. They didn't buy in to that. I finally had to show them the tough love and tell it to them straight.
Do they still want to be home schooled? Yes. But only for the reason that they, "Miss their Mom."
Sweet, I know. But this mom is not nearly as amazing as my other friends who do home school.
So on August 15th, they were up and still really excited to start school again.
Here is our sweet Sophie.
Starting 1st grade!
And here is Rylee.
Staring 3rd grade!
And the happy Withers children!
It's a little early for Charlie. He looks like a deer in the headlights.
Sisters!
Good luck on your new school year girls! You are both so amazingly talented, friendly and smart. We just know this school year is going to be a breeze for both of you!
Love you!
2 comments:
Okay I kept staring at Rylee's shirt thinking the girl was holding a HAIR DRYER which was odd but NOW I think its a scooter??? Random I know but that was one of my main focus points reading this post.
Can't believe how these girls are just getting OLDER! Weren't we JUST in dallas, sneaking Rylee snacks while Sophie slept in her crib??? So sad but luckily they are such great girls!
Look how big your family is getting. The time will begin to pass so quickly it will blow your mind! Don't you just want to stop time at any given moment and savor this particular age?
Post a Comment