Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And I'm Not The Only One....

 I had a friend of mine who was pregnant the same time I was, but due about 4 weeks after me.  It was her first baby, so seeing as she absolutely needed to be thrown a baby shower, and seeing as I absolutely enjoy throwing parties, I put 2 and 2 together and threw Miss Alisa a baby shower one week before my sweet baby was going to make it's appearance.

Alisa is a school teacher, so I thought it would be fun to have a school theme. My friend, Melissa and I pulled this little shin-dig together. It was so much fun to do and I'm so glad that we were able to use Melissa house. It was perfect for the amount of people that were invited to come.

The was a lot of fun and Alisa got a lot of really great things to help give her a start when this new little boy comes.  Congratulations Alisa!  Can't wait to see what your little man looks like.


There was a pop quiz given during the shower.  We had the quiz laying on each one of the food trays so that the guests could answer the questions while they were talking.







Please excuse the "delivery bins" in the background.  I had to haul all my things over to Melissa's house for the decor, and apparently forgot to move them BEFORE I took this picture.



The party favor bags:

We served some amazing salads, rolls, and tomato basil soup.

 For dessert:  Cookies and Milk

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness...could you throw me a party sometime? You're amazing! I bet she had the time of her life. Where'd you find the cute little chalkboard signs and lunch trays?

Karlee said...

You are a SAINT to throw that kind of party weeks before giving birth AND when your husband is gone every other week! Looks fab...but I wouldn't expect anything less! You really do need to start your own business, I tell ya! Then give me 10% because I finally convinced you!

Mom said...

The shower turned out so cute! Glad to see you are putting that buffet server and your cake stands to good use! HA!

whitney said...

Oh. my. heck.

I always suspected you were talented and fabulous...and you definitely went above and beyond expectations! Love ALL of this!