Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Suessical

Rylee got the opportunity to go with a good friend from school to Theater in the Park to see Suessical.  She was so excited.  They had balloons, face paining, music, food, glow sticks, you name, they had it.  She had so much fun and didn't want to wash her face off when she got home.  So I told her I would take a picture of her adorable "Cat In The Hat" face, that way she could cherish it always. 

The only other thing I remember about this night, is that Rylee came home and told me...
A.  She almost passed out while she was there.  It was August and I think she was a little dehydrated.  She told my sweet friend, Hannah, that she was seeing black spots and that she felt dizzy, so Hannah, told her to sit down and she quickly ran to find Rylee some water and food.  After that, she was felt fine.  Thank goodness!
B. The first thing she told (after "Hi, mom, it was SO fun"), was "I LOST MY CTR RING!!!"  Tears are streaming down her face at this point.  She apparently went in to use the bathroom, and, being the smart girl she is, went to wash her hands afterwards.  She took her ring off and put it by the faucet so she could wash up, and ended up leaving the bathroom without it.  She asked me if I could go back and get it.  Bless her heart.

Other than those 2 things, she had  BLAST!

**Update**
We did end up getting her a new CTR ring and she was very happy about that.

1 comment:

Karlee said...

What an eventful outting! Almost passing out, lossing her CTR ring??? She may never want to go any where without YOU again! I love that she was so concerned about her ring. Reading her scriptures at school, concerned about her CTR ring....she's a good girl!