Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Best Concert EVER!


One day the girls came upstairs and handed us a "ticket" to attend their 2011 Concert World Tour.  I'm sorry, but I really do have some of the most creative and imaginative children on earth.  They come up with some of the funnest ideas and Chad and I are always amazed with what they can do.

We walked downstairs and all the furniture was turned towards the "stage" and we were suppose to turn in our tickets so we could take a seat to watch the concert LIVE!

By far my most favorite band to this day!



Back-Up Guitarist: Numbchucks

Lead singer: Glitter

Lead Guitarist: Striker





And one last solo by none other than Numbchucks himself.

The crowd was going WILD!!! 
I really hope they make it back to Kansas City area again.  This is ONE concert you WON'T want to miss!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

Your kids ARE creative! Dont you just love moments like this?? I tell you what...I LOVE that makeup on those kids...INCLUDING Charlie! Can they play for me next time I see them???

Mom said...

Don't you wish they could play like that all the time? Love their face makeup. A little surprised Charlie let them fix him up. That is so funny!