Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gearing Up

Football season is soon upon us!  As most of you know, we are huge BYU and LSU fans.  BYU tends to let us down a little more often, but we still enjoy watching them play.

Some people wonder how I can sit and watch football, or any sport for that matter, with my husband.  To be honest, I have no idea.  I just really enjoy it!!  I love sitting down with Chad watching the latest and greatest games (football, basketball, baseball).

There were 4 girls growing up in my household when I was younger and somehow my dad was able to make football fanatics out of ALL of us. 

Let the season begin!

1 comment:

liv said...

Kristin, I love your family picture it is beautiful. You do such a great job and picking out and coordinating all those outfits. :) I need you to come plan my family pictures someday!! Hope all is well for you guys.