Monday, June 13, 2011

Ya, So What?!? I'm Still a Rock Star

Okay, so although I LOVE to throw a party, it is exhausting!! So I have (brace yourself), decided on only throwing my kids parties on their even birthday's (also including their 1st bday of their life). It's just been alot to have to plan, especially since all 3 of my children's birthday's are right around holidays.

So, for Rylee's 8th is great birthday, she really wanted to have a Hannah Montana birthday party. Seeing as I'm not a huge fan of Hannah and didn't want pictures of her all over my house, we compromised and decided on a Rock Star party with a homemade CD that had some of Hannah's earlier music on it (along with some other fun songs).


This party was extremely fun to plan.



The Dessert Table











The Stage



Rylee's Newest "Albulm"






The Goody Bags



The Concessions













A Few of the Rock Stars--and a groupie

(excuse the no pants, we were currently potty training)



Once all the guests arrived, we played freeze dance

and here is the groupie with his hands down his pants






And then we also split the girls up in to groups and had each one pick a song to perform for their "fans".



Blowing Out Candles




ROCK ON!!!

Thank you to everyone who came and helped make this a special day for Rylee. I know it meant an awful lot to her!!!


2 comments:

Karlee said...

WOWZA PALOOZA!! Okay, this is your best party to date!! Look at that detail!! So EXCITING! I had NO idea this is what went on in your house that day!! You seriously put alot of time and detail into that one! Why haven't you started your own party planning business yet???

Ivy & Mae said...

WOW! That is a huge undertaking...good job