Monday, June 13, 2011

This Is My Day, My Baptism Day



Now that our sweet Rylee is 8 years old, she has made a wonderful choice to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

We had family come in to town for this special event and this is also a few weeks AFTER I found out I was pregnant. So I felt bad having family do so much for me and the kids. I literally just wanted to sit down and sleep so that I couldn't feel my stomach hurt anymore. AND due to my hurtful stomach, I also forgot to take pictures. So all these pictures are borrowed from my sisters blog who also came out for Rylee's baptism. Thanks Karlee.


Rylee was a big helper with Hudson. She had so much fun feeding him and didn't want to stop holding him. She is going to be such a big help when baby #4 gets here.


The one and only thing my nephew Boston wanted to do when he came up was to play out in the snow. They live in Houston, so they didn't have any snow gear. So I rounded up some extras from some friends of mine and he was ready to head on outside.



And sweet Hudson just slept in his cozy blanket while the other kids played outside in the 20 something degree weather. Brrrrrr..........


I guess Charlie was trying to throw this massive snow ball at my sister. Haha, I would have been out there cheering him on!! ;)



Sophie found this icicle and was on cloud 9!



Karlee was telling me that thanks to "Timmy Time" Boston has been so ready to go out and play in some snow and throw snowballs. This kid had a blast. I'm glad we could help fulfill his dreams.











While everyone was here we took them to the Children's Museum downtown. They had a blast until they saw Chad do this....................





Watching a train go by





Karlee was one of the only brave ones to try this bike on the high wire. So proud of her. She didn't even fall. ;)



















Then we took everyone to one of our favorite restaurants that we ALWAYS take our guests to when they come out for a visit. It's called Fritz's and they have these trains that chugga-chug around the restaurant and deliver your food to you!! It's so much fun!







Now for the reason that everyone was here....Rylee was baptized on February 12th. What an amazing experience this was. It was so neat to see the look on her face during the whole thing and she even got a little teary eyed once. I can't believe that I already have a child old enough to be baptized. What a wonderful day it was! We are so proud of you Rylee!



Our Little Family



Our Little Family With Chad's Parents



Our Little Family with Kent and Karlee



Our Little Family With My Parents



Our Sweet 8 Year Old Girl



2 comments:

Karlee said...

So proud to see Rylee be such a good example and be baptised! I can NOT believe she is EIGHT already! I miss when she was just this little 3 year old running around. Not that I don't love her now! ;) I'm glad we could be there to share this special day with her and to have SO much fun! Thank you for allowing Boston to fulfill his dream of throwing snowballs!

Ivy & Mae said...

Congrats! Isaac turns 8 in August and I'm slightly having panic attacks over it.