Love you, quishy boy!
Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! That is seriously the sweetest thing.
How sweet is that!!!! I'd just wanna cuddle up next to that little chubby boy!! Poor boy's momma doesn't know how to put him in his bed for naps so he passes out wherever! lol...KIDDING!!!!
FIRST OF ALL, Karlee....it was 10:30 am!!!! That's why I was so surprised to see him asleep! =) When it is naptime....trust me....the boy is down! =)
I love it when I have cute moments like that! he is such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! That is seriously the sweetest thing.
How sweet is that!!!! I'd just wanna cuddle up next to that little chubby boy!! Poor boy's momma doesn't know how to put him in his bed for naps so he passes out wherever! lol...KIDDING!!!!
FIRST OF ALL, Karlee....it was 10:30 am!!!! That's why I was so surprised to see him asleep! =) When it is naptime....trust me....the boy is down! =)
I love it when I have cute moments like that! he is such a sweet heart!
Post a Comment