Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chain of Love

My friend posted this on her blog and I participated with the promise that I would keep the chain going. So here it goes...

The first five people to comment on this post will get something in the mail from me. My friend promised something homemade but I can't make the same promise. It may be more semi-homemade...who knows? It will be good though I can promise that.

The catch is that you are one of the five commenters and so you have to post a similar post on your blog.

This keeps us all busy and thinking of others for a while. Hope you can participate.

3 comments:

Abby said...

So fun! I saw this on a few other blogs. I am the first person!!! Yah! ;) I will post this on my blog! Very cute idea.

Susannah said...

This sounds like fun. Count me in. Hip-hip Hurray

liv said...

sign me up :)