Okay, so maybe not as sunny and sandy as the beach, but we try to do our best here in these parts. The girls wanted to "be buried" in the snow just like it was sand. So, Chad got as much snow together as he possibly could and buried the girls in the snow.
Here he is sledding for the first time. He was fine going down, but once he got down.......
Now it was the girls turn.
After coming down hill, they landed under some old mans van....sorry girls.
Then Chad made a jump for the girls. I think they loved that part the most!
And here is the beginning of the 6ft. snowman that Chad and Rylee were building together. I didn't get the finished product because I was busy unloading snow gear, cleaning tile from wet snow, and getting hot chocolate for some cold little bunnies.
3 comments:
Those are great pics! How fun...i'm almost jealous.almost;)
LOVE this post! That picture of Charlie crying is the cutest. You got some great shots!
That looks COLD!!!! Poor Charlie doesn't look to happy to be stuck out there in the snow. We've never taken Boston sledding but I hear alot of people say when they are young like that they get REALLY scared! Poor kid....he'll be traumatized for LIFE!!! 6 ft snowman huh? Well aint that talent! OH! Why I found it hilarious that the girls ended up underneath a car, I don't know! Maybe I was just picturing the whole incident in my mind! Atleast you are embracing the cold!
P.S. Hope Charlie doesn't become gay from wearing those purple boots! =)
Post a Comment