Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Park Playing Fun

After being away from our kiddos last week, we wanted to have a fun day with them on Saturday. So we took the kids to the park. There is this park close to our home that has ALOT of trees and so it is always shady and you never get too hot because you are constantly shaded. We were there for over 2 hours and had such a blast being with our children again.

Not only is there plenty of shade, but there is also 2 playgrounds, a sandbox, swings, and a tire swing. The girls LOVE this park and will jump at any chance they get to be able to go.

Charlie also had his first swing ride and LOVED it. Boy does time fly by. As I was going through these pictures I almost started to weep. I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. I love them all so much and I am trying to enjoy every tender moment I have with them right now because I know I'm going to miss it when they are older and gone. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such beautiful children. I love you kiddos!!!

10 comments:

liv said...

Looks like fun, and you got some great pictures! Olivia loves those little swings too she just laughs and laughs..
I'll be sad when it's too cold to go outside and play..

Kelly and Megan said...

What a darling fam! Your pictures are so darn cute!

The Warren Family said...

great pictures! charlie is precious!

Mk said...

they really are sooo beautiful!

Karlee said...

I LOVE my little charlie and I just want to squeeze him to pieces!!! I miss him SOO much! He's like this massive little boy now! Look at you doing all this photoshop stuff to your pics trying to be all cool and professional like showing me up! Wish I had those skills! I LIKE it though!

Jamie said...

Your pictures are darling! I love the one of Charlie on the swing! He is getting so big!

smnorton said...

Charlie looks so big in these picutres, I love the first one with him on the swing. Way cute pictures!!

Brooke said...

Charlie has a great shaped head! Is that weird to say? Anyway, I love that every picture of Chad with your kids is total action. Does he like to play too?

Mandy said...

Great pictures of Charlie! He's such a handsome lil guy. :) And of course his sisters are just as good looking as him!

The Larson's said...

Really cute pictures and it looks like your kids had a blast!