Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ONE MORE ON GUSTAV

Here is one more picture that is better of the game room on the inside of the house! Those Elders are going to have one awesome story to tell people.

6 comments:

smnorton said...

Thats crazy I hope all is well with your family and that no one got hurt, becuase you can replace things not people. That's so funny I was remembering bear lake too, and I forgot all about the truck with the cab, those were good old stress free times huh!!I hope to see you soon!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I am glad no one got hurt. Hurrican's are scary!

LeBaron Family said...

How scary! I am glad that they are OK! Aren't you glad you guys don't live there!

The Warren Family said...

Wow! Glad everyone is okay!

As for our spontaneous trip to KC... I didn't dare call you and say we're coming RIGHT NOW. We will definately come again, and we would love to see you. I don't have your phone number, email me! Your family is too cute! We would love to meet little Charlie!

Kelly and Megan said...

Hey Withers family! This is your long lost cousin, Megan. My mom told me about your blog! I hope that you don't mind if I stop by! Your kids are so darn cute! It has been a long time since we saw you last. It looks like you are all doing well! My mom said it was good to see you all this weekend at Derek's wedding. It will be fun to keep up with you guys through the wonderful world of blogging!

AmyB said...

Kristin, This is crazy. Your Dad was on the news last night (I think it was about this as well as the "Mormon Helping Hands"). Eric, my dad and my brothers went over to help get the tree off the roof. Insanity I tell ya! Please ask emily warren to invite me to see her blog :)