Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

My mom flew in town on Friday (Sept. 12). Chad needed to go to Chicago for work, and we decided it would be fun for Charlie and I to tag along. Soooooo, my dear mother came out to play with Rylee and Sophie.

Before we left though, we got tickets to go see THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!
It has been a really long time since I have been to the circus. The girls have never been and neither has Chad. Can you believe that?! I forgot how much I loved it. Love the tigers, love the acrobats, love the elephants, horses, dog tricks, and the humor. LOVE IT ALL!


Then we went to the mall and saw this bouncing majigger. The girls wanted to show Mimi how high they could jump. They enjoyed doing that as well.

We then hit up RED ROBIN on our way home while hearing the tornado sirens go off not far from where we were. It was a very eventful day and we were all very tired when we got home.

3 comments:

The Warren Family said...

Looks like next time Rylee and Sophie won't be watching the circus, they'll be performing in it. Let us know, we'll definately buy tickets to see those cute sisters and their amazing trampoline routine.

Shayna said...

aww, looks fab! we get to go on saturday. asher is super thrilled... why is salt lake always last? you beat us to disney on ice too!

Karlee said...

Okay, I WISH I could go to the circus! It's been a decade (or more)! Looks like the girls stayed busy eating their HUGE bags of POPCORN (?)!! That cracks me up! I know they loved having mimi there...I'm jealous I couldn't come! Rylee looks like she's jumping a mile high on that jumper thing! I wanna do that...