Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This Is The Night We've Waited For......

Rylee had a birthday party for a friend Monday evening at a bowling alley. So, Chad and I thought it would be fun to stay and bowl with Charlie and Sophie too. I have never seen kids more excited to do anything before!
Chad, of course won. Charlie and I were very close (mostly because chad was doing a good job helping him), and then sweet Sophie came in next. We had a lot of fun.

I'm not sure why Sophie looks like she is in pain, however, have you ever seen such cuter bowling shoes in your life for the "little people" who come bowling. I was in love! Charlie LOVED struttin' his stuff in these new temporary shoes.

We heart bowling! And the best part, was that I totally warned the kids that it was probably going to REEK of smoke, and then when we walked in, all I could smell was the fresh scent of popcorn!!! Made our evening that much better!

(Sorry for the poor picture quality. My camera phone works well, but not without a flash) ;)

1 comment:

Karlee said...

LOVE Charlie's outfit and I miss when Boston wore it last year! ;( Also, you say Chad helped Charlie "alot" but maybe its the other way around...that you're REALLY REALLY bad to tie with your 2 yr old! ;) Boston LOVES bowling too...like seriously LOVES it. Wish our families were closer so we could all go together!!!!!!! Soon...SOON!