Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime!!!

We are LOVING the summertime! Although I have a love/hate relationship with it. LOVE--because i really do LOVE having my children home and enjoying their company, love the sun, the warmth, the pool, parks, and all other outdoor activities. HATE--the arguing that I have to deal with 13 hours out of a day, and grocery shopping. With Chad out of town every other week, I do need to venture out with 3 kiddos to grocery store. It can be a chore in and of itself. I'm not complaining, I know I could have it much worse.

However, Rylee did put it in perfect words the other day when she said, "Ah, summer is the LIFE!" And I TOTALLY agree!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

hehe..love rylee's comments. i will tell you, going to the store IS a hard thing with 3, but it's not so bad, if I can keep spencer in the cart! ;-)

Kristin and Jay said...

SO jealous that you actually have summer!! It hasn't reached 60 degrees in like a month!

Karlee said...

Look at that tan little ole chuckles has worked up! Beefy and tan...just how I like 'em! Love that Rylee said summer is the life...b/c it is!!! We need a beach house!

Jamie said...

Gotta love summer!