For reasons of my own free will and choice, I have not ever let Rylee watch Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel.While I was in Houston, Chad let her watch a few episodes and when I came home, Rylee was so ecstatic she could barely control her excitement. She has fallen in love with Hannah Montana!
Yes, I realize we're a little behind and that Hannah is now "old school", I just had a hard time realizing that Rylee is actually older than I want her to be. =) So, I have now allowed her the privilege of joining in on the obsession of Hannah Montana.
She now loves to sing her songs, quote her from the show, and dress as much like her as she possibly can. The obsession begins...........
4 comments:
i feel for you! livi started the H.M. faze about a year ago..and still loves watching it. I have to admit, LUke and I get a kick out of the show too. If only livi never has to see what Miley Cyrus is about now...yuck!
Did you know little "innocent" hannah montana is now turning into a leave skank (that's a nice way of putting it)...just wondered if you really wanted your daughter following that! ;) HAHAHA!!!!! No worries, I'm not judging! I let my 2 yr (at the time) watch SHREK!
I think Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana is adorable. Too bad she won't stay that way. Don't sweat it! Think about all the crazy stuff you (or atleast I) watched as a kid. Some of those 80's movies were not so innocent, yet we didn't have a clue! Just look at it this way. It will give you a chance to have a teaching moment when Rylee says, "Mom, why does Miley Cyrus dress like that? She doesn't look like Hannah Montana anymore...?" I say this, bc Brianna LOVES HM and this is how I make myself feel better about it. :)
OHHHH NOOOOO!! ;)-
Post a Comment