I don't know how many of you use it, but I just thought I would let you know that I have posted some more recipes up on my food blog. I have been quite lazy lately the past few months. Forgetting to take pictures, or remembering to put the recipes on my blog. Anyway, there's not a WHOLE lot more, but there are at least 4 or 5.
3 comments:
I use it. I love it. I'm excited to try a new one this week! Keep it up!
I didn't realize you had all these recipes up here with the pictures and all! The pictures really help me decide if I'll like it or not so that's perfect! Thank you for taking the time to post these recipes! I'm going grocery shopping and using these recipes for dinner for the next couple weeks! Thanks again Kristin! What a great idea and VERY helpul!
Just checked it out! I love it! Keep them coming because now I have a TON of new ideas for dinner thanks to you!!!!
Post a Comment