
He will also be covering Oklahoma, Arizona, and New Mexico. Which means alot of traveling. Time to put on my She-ra costume and become a more independent woman. He will be gone alot. Thank you to all for your support and friendship.
I am so proud of you Chad. You've worked so hard for this. Even if we weren't moving back to Texas, I am still proud of all your many accomplishments these last few years. Thank you for all you do for your family. We love you!
18 comments:
That is sooooo exciting! I know you love TX! He is gonna do great and you are superwoman! I think that makes you closer to us...a roadtrip to TX may be in order, I have never been there! Congrats to both of you!!
Yea for you, I know that you have wanted to move back. Are you headed back to Dallas or somewhere else in this HUGE state. Sorry about the travel, hopefully it will lead to better things.
WHOOP WHOOOOOOOP!!!!!! Can NOT wait to have you closer!!!!!! It's meant to be...it really is mean to be! ;) SSSOOOOO EXCITED!!!! Okay, okay we'll buy you Fogo de Chao....but ONLY because I LOVE you and can't BELIEVE you're coming back!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
That's good news for you guys. I'm sad its not a little closer here :) When do you guys make the move? Goodluck with all the extra work it's hard to have your husband gone.
Way to go.....congrats guys! Enjoy TX...we lived there for a while as a kid, it's great!
WHAT!?! Can I get excited? Come back home...we've missed you!
GEEZ!!!! What a year! We're not even Over Melessa leaving and ya'll gotta go and get a promotion and move to Texas!! Quit steeling my friends Texas!! But seriously, we are Happy for you! CONGRATS!
Yeah! When do you get here? I hope you are moving back here. You may want to do some ward shopping, we just had a huge boundary change.
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give us all the deet's my friend!!!!
Hooray!!! We must have more details. SO EXCITED to have you back!! We've missed you!
Very exciting! What a fun new adventure! Good luck on being a "single" mom =) But you are an awesome mommy so I know you will do awesome!
You know that I am more than excited for you guys! You deserve it so much and we couldn't be happier! (unfortunately it's not closer to us :(
I can only imagine how challenging it will be with Chad being gone all of the time, but if ANY SINGLE PERSON could do it, it would be you. You are AMAZING! Chad is AMAZING! And your kids? To die for! We love you and miss you tons!!
I'm seriously so excited for ya'll and especially for Chad! I know he's worked so hard for such a long time with this company and he's finally doing what he's always wanted to do! We just think so much of Chad and Brandon always tells me, there's no way he can live up to how Chad is...he thinks he's the perfect dad and the perfect husband and doesn't know how he has that much energy! I know it's going to be so so hard with Chad traveling all the time...especially having 3 kiddos at home but I know you can do it!:) Just think when you move to Texas you'll have a BEAUTIFUL home to decorate and family really close by to help out if needed. Hopefully the more permanent our family is with where they live the closer we'll get to moving down south! I'm getting tired of being so far away from all the action! Congratulations on the new job promotion!!!
so when do you leave? Will you be here a while without him? Congrats to you guys!
YEA!!! And, um, where? Details, Kristin, details...
When are you moving? Congrats!
How fun for you guys! Being close to family really is so much fun!
So what part are you moving to? When? Now I will have an excuse to go back there. Matt and I were just saying that we think if you guys still lived there we would have been back by now. Let me know. Way to go Chad!
Post a Comment