Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BEE!! BEE!!

Charlie LOVES cars! It is his most favorite thing in this world! He has so much fun with them and it is so funny to hear him say, "Bee, Bee!" (beep, beep) or "HON, HON" (honk, honk). So here are a few pictures of him playing with his cars and with his big sister Sophie............


Sophie LOVES being a big sister now. She has her moments, but she really enjoys being a big sister. She such a great help to me!

Look at that concentration! He loves to take his cars and line them all up in a row!

All these pictures were BEFORE he had his hair cut and I miss his hair so much! So if you hear weeping in the background.....that would be me!

3 comments:

Chiara said...

So very cute! I love a boy who loves his cars!! That concentration face is the best!

Ivy & Mae said...

YAY Cars! I think that watching boys play cars is just the best thing ever! My Matthew has adored playing cars since he could lay on his belly and watch Isaac. YAY boys!

Karlee said...

LOVE this kid and EVERYTHING about him...from his overly long hair to his cheesy wide grin to his big massive belly! LOVE HIM! I want to play with him....does he remember me???