- His Binky
- His very soft Blue Blanky
- The movie "Cars"
- "Cars" fruit snacks
His binky and his blanky are his two most favorite things in his life, next to his mother. =) It's adorable to see his attachment to his blanky. And I love his sweet binky face. And yes, he is 18 months old and still has a binky. I promise it will be gone by the time he's 2. It's just so cute!
Charlie will sit on the couch for at least 45 minutes and watch cars everyday, if he could. He's obsessed with cars and anything that has to do with them.
His favorite beyond favorite snack is "Cars" fruit snacks. He knows exactly which pantry door to open and he'll stand there and say "Vroom, vroom" until I come over and see what he wants. And when he's already has his fruit snack for the day, WATCH OUT! He usually throws his head back, falls to the floor and cries. It's actually pretty adorable. ;)
Love you Chuckles!
5 comments:
He's adorable and I love that little shirt!!:) good ole binky's I was just thinking what the heck am I gonna do with Olivia's..I need to come up with a plan, I just don't know if I'm that motivated yet.. :)
He has got to be the most adorable little boy ever (since mine are not really that little I can say that, mine are the most adorable school aged boys lol) I love and miss those chubby cheeks!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!! He is seriously SOO adorable and I love how much he truly is a BOY!!! LOVE his shirt by the way AND HAIR DO! Handsome stuff! OH and that binky thing...I'll be VERY impressed if you have it GONE by two....;)
I would not worry at all about that cute boy still having a binky. I still have a three year old that uses a binky!( yep ya read that right!) She is impossible!! I love binky faces they are the best things in the world!
He is so darling!!! I love his hair!
Post a Comment