The day that we left for the airport, we met up with Chad's sister, Valerie, and her adorable family. As well as Chad's parents and Erika. We all met at Temple Square. It was fun to see them again, and it was fun to take our sweet children there again before we left. It's so special to see what a testimony my girls have of the temple already at such a young age. The temple fascinates them and I would hear them making comments such as,
"I can't wait until I can get married here," or
"I can't wait to see how beautiful it is on the inside." I sure do love them. They are such wonderful examples to me.
The kiddos with their cousins.....Amelia, Ethan, Alex, and Westin. What cute kids!

2 comments:
Love, love, LOVE it!!!!!! That 1st picture of Charlie is PRICE.LESS!!! AND THAT LAST ONE...Ummm can we say C.H.A.D.?!? The girls are beautiful and the one of them hugging, sooo adorable! Rylee looks so grown up and little Sophie, she wants to be JUST like her! Keep them little for a little longer....PALEASE!!!!
Your kids are darling! Love the cute dresses your girls are wearing...wish I had one...sigh.. Looks like you had some fun family trips!!
Post a Comment