When we came home, Sophie showed Rylee the mermaid tail that Anna gave to her, and Charlie watched closely as to what the girls were doing. We were all upstairs getting things ready for bed, when we heard Charlie screaming! Chad went downstairs and came up with this................
Chad said that Charlie was upset, because he kept trying to put the tail up around his waist and it kept falling down. Soooo, Chad came to his rescue. Charlie was so excited to "look like the girls" did when they were trying their costumes on. Gotta love that kid!
Then he found this pirate hat from a previous party and wanted to put it on. Charlie, I can't promise I won't show anyone these adorable pictures when you get older. ;) Love you!
6 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! Charlie the cross dresser!! LOVE IT!!! You need to pop out some more males so that boy don't end up gay! ;)
How funny! What a cutie!
Oh my gosh I just laughed and laughed and laughed! I LOVE that kid! My favorite picture is the one when he has the pirate hat on and he has that adoreable little smile on his face. Priceless! I remember when we were little and Jonathon Conard would put on our swimsuits...he totally wanted to too....wait didn't Boston do that too while we were up in Bear Lake! HaHa! This cracks me up! No tellin I'm sure Krew will be doing some of the same things. Funny thing is when they get older they will deny deny deny it...thank goodness we've got pictures to prove just how innocent and cute these boys are! :)
adorable is an understatement!!! what a cutie!
haha - I love blackmail photos!! :) He is a character!
okay that boy just puts a perma-grin on my face- SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment