She sent me this adorable shirt that, not only do I love it, but I've been looking for a shirt like this for a long time.
Thank you, Bridget for the shirt. He wears it proudly! Love you!
Sitting down on his rocket isn't good enough............
He did let go of the handle bars and was standing up on the seat, but I didn't get the shot in time, I was too worried he was going to roll right off.
6 comments:
That shirt is GREAT! What a great gift and friend! He's such a handsome boy! I just want to kiss those cheeks!
Love the shirt!!! my brother {Charles} had the same one in jr. high. I think he wore it to bug my mama- she said no nicknames!!!
Oh and my brother and law should be so lucky to hang out w/ your sis. He's leaving for Argentina for two years next month but after that- consider him all hers;)
LOOOOVE the Chuckster!!!!!
I love it Krisitn, he so cute! I'm glad it fits him and that he wears it proudly!!!
so so so cute, little chuck!
I might name my next kid (boy or girl) Chuck....just so he could wear that shirt! I love it! And your Chuck is too stinking cute!
Post a Comment