My sweet sister Kari and hubby Brandon just had little Krew yesterday!He was 6 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. He's a teeny little thing! The doctor said everything went perfect! Which was so good, considering what a looooong and miserable pregnancy Kari had.
We are so happy for ya'll and can't wait to see him in August! You're going to make great parents. Krew has been very blessed to come to your home. We love you!
4 comments:
How sweet. And congrats to Kari. I hope she is doing well.
P.S. I love the name Krew.
Okay I have to know. Did she get the name idea from my sister? I mean I love my little nephew and my sister is awesome. But come on? Who names their boy Krew? (Crew) Seriously! Love ya Whit.
CONGRATS! (And one of the names on our short list for boys was Crue--must be one of those names..LOVE IT!)
I LOVE HIM!!! I can't wait to hold and meet the little guy!!!
Post a Comment