Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father's Day to my husband. Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy, example, and husband. You're children love you so much and it definetly shows. I couldn't have asked for anyone else to be the father of my children. Thank you for all you do!

AND

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! Thank you for being such a wonderful father. You've taught me so many things throughout my lifetime and I remember every single one of them. You're a great example to me and definetly someone I want to strive to be more like. Thank you for your strong testimony, for your support, compliments, encouragement, faith, and love. I love you and miss and wish I could be there to celebrate this day with you. I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Karlee said...

Look Char Char fit into that vest! I bet it fits his belly better!!!!

Shayna said...

you're alive! and your kids are cute as ever...