Soccer is coming to end for the fall. Although I love how my girls are getting great amounts of exercise and we enjoy being outside, I will have to say that I am grateful for the upcoming break from being at the soccer fields all day long.
The girls will both be playing indoor soccer this winter, but for some reason, it's nice to be indoors and the games aren't as long. =)
This particular game of Rylee's was very memorable. They started playing and within the first 20 minutes it startes raining. They kept playing in the rain and didn't cancel the game. Now remember, that it is now October in Kansas, so it's not too warm out. We had to run and get our umbrella's and before we knew it, it was POURING rain. They STILL hadn't called the game. I look over, and there was Rylee, just standing there FREEZING! A few minutes later the ref FINALLY called the game.
Chad was not at the game, so I was trying to hold the umbrella, not have Landry get wet, put the chairs back in their holders, all while hearing the girls say, "HURRY MOM! I'm freezing and getting wet!"
REALLY?!?!?
We finally made it to the car. Chairs, children, water bottles, stroller and all. =)
We got home, changed out of our wet clothes, started a fire and had hot chocolate. They felt much better after that!
1 comment:
I love Charlie. Miss that kid. Props to you for handling all that in the rain BY YOURSELF!! I am often amazed at all you have to handle without Chad around. Props to you Momma! You are amazing! Love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment