The son of some dear friends of ours put together his Eagle Scout Project. It was quite the project! I was extremely impressed. He (and his amazing mother) put together a musical benefit to help get donations for the Haitians in the Dominican Republic. Then him, his mother, and father (he's a pediatric anesthesiologist), went to the Dominican Republic and brought all their donations (soap, wash clothes, most toiletry items) and went on a "medical mission" for a week! What an amazing experience!
Our girls participated in the children's choir the night of the musical benefit. It turned out amazing and we are so proud of Max for doing such a great job on his Eagle Scout Project.
Here is Max
One morning, Max came over and wanted me to help him make a poster and invitations to hand out to friends for the musical benefit he was putting together. He designed the whole thing! I just moved the mouse and put things where he wanted them. Way to go Max!

1 comment:
Ok FIRST of all Max barely looks 12 so I'm ULTRA impressed that he is finished with his EAGLE all ready! I'm ESPECIALLY impressed with how OVER AND BEYOND he went! What an EVENT AND TASK! Very impressive for that guy!
Post a Comment