Landry is very lucky to have such loving HANDS ON sisters and a brother. Charlie isn't as hands on as his sisters, but he does enjoy coming up and talking to Landry and telling him stories. He'll also go and get his toys and tell Landry all about Lightning McQueen or Buzz and Woody. If I ever need him to feed Landry while I'm getting ready, he's more than happy to help (not sure how long this phase will last, but I'll take it and enjoy it while I got it).
Rylee and Sophie LOVE this little baby boy. When they are home, I never have to worry about Landry never getting attention. Now it's Charlie that doesn't get the attention from his sisters. The girls will.not.put.Landry.down. I am grateful they love him though and are so willing to help.
Sophie, though, is OBSESSED with her baby brother. This girl probably loves Landry more than any of us combined. It's very sweet, yes. But can also cause some problems, as well.
I'm so blessed to have 4 beautiful children! I thank my Heavenly Father every day for each one of them. They sure are special!
1 comment:
I love that Sophie takes such pride in him. He is her twin just born a few years later. Maybe she snuck down from heaven first leaving him behind (imagine Saturday's Warrior image in your mind). Love me some Lan Lan!!! Chuckles is going to be a good big bro, he just wants him to be up and walking already so they can wrestle and play. None of this holding and cuddling stuff, he wants to wrestle like a BOY!
Post a Comment