This picture got a little out of order, but right before Thanksgiving, Sophie's kindergarten class put on a program for all the parents in the classroom. It was so much fun. I always enjoy seeing first hand what new things they are learning. Sophie's teacher is always incorporating music into the classroom. Instead of saying the words "Please come sit down for circle time", she sings it to a tune. I just love it. She is a fantastic teacher and we were sad to find out that she is retiring this year. =(


Me and my Sophie

Soph and her daddy. Sophie's teacher is in the background with the gray cardy on.
1 comment:
I so wish we lived close so that I could go to these things with y'all and see Sophie perform! I can just tell she loves school AND her teacher! Let's see how she feels in about 6-8 years! Its always nice to see a beautiful picture of you too on this blog of yours!
Post a Comment