Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nice Weather in December?

We had a burst of warmer weather right after Thanksgiving. So I brought the kids outside to take advantage of playing outside, before they had to wear their coats ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
They played in the leaves and drew pictures with their sidewalk chalk. It was a great day!











3 comments:

Karlee said...

Look how HANDSOME charlie looks! What a cute boy! Sophie don't look bad herself! ;) Isn't it nice to know that you'll be playing outside again REALLY soon now??? Wish we could play outside together....

Mom said...

Love these pictures of the kids! Sophie is growing up too fast! Also glad your weather is turning into spring:) It alway makes everyone feel a lot happier when they can get outside. Especially me!

liv said...

sure cute pictures Kristin! :) I miss you and your family. I hope all is going well and you are feeling good.