I LOVE Rylee's long gorgeous locks, so I kept putting it off and putting it off. Finally, I caved. What's the point, right? She hasn't had short hair since she was 2 years old. So we drove over to my friend Melissa's house and chopped off over 10 inches of hair!!! I about DIED!!!! However, I will say that I did a good job of not crying in front of my daughter. ;) I wanted her to know that I was okay with it even though I was crying on the inside. (tear)
- Yes, she looks adorable either way
- Yes, she has wanted it for a long time
- Yes, it will grow back
But I still miss those long locks. So here is the new Rylee (for a while at least). =)
4 comments:
And here's the pictures I just asked for in the last comment I made...you must be posting as I'm reading! The hair is VERY cute...she looks older which makes me sad! I'm sure she loves it and Kristin it WILL grow back BUT good luck convincing Rylee to let it grow out...! ;)
adorable!! she is beautiful no matter what her hair looks like...but i will tell you, Livi wanted her hair short..and now she wishes that it was longer (yay!) So we are in the process of growing it out.
also, i love the new blog look!
Cute hair cut!
BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment