The Friday before Easter I made several signs that look similar to the one below, but I put
"You've Been Egged" instead.
We picked several families to go "Egg" that night. We left the sign on the door, scattered easter eggs filled with candy around their porch, and then left a yummy treat (seen below) that the girls helped me make.
I love doing fun things with my kiddos. Especially on the holidays. It makes it so much fun!

The girls were THRILLED to see that they had finally caught up with the rest of the world and recieved Zuzu's from the Easter bunny, as well as another Webkinz to add to their 3,298 they already have. Thank you Easter Bunny!
And Charlie did not put his Buzz Lightyear down for 2 seconds. He was in a transe.
1 comment:
What a great idea! It's always fun to do service as a family. Just wish you had waited on the zuzu's. Would have made great Christmas gift. Oh well...Looking forward to seeing y'all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment