I am so grateful for this time of year to not only remember for myself, but to teach my children the true meaning of Easter. I'm so eternally grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for his kind example and the way that he lived his perfect life. I know he died for me, for all of us, so we can one day return to live with him. I know he was resurrected on that third day and visited those he loved. And I know that I, too, will be resurrected and be able to live with my Heavenly Father again someday. It is only through Him that these things are possible.
I love my Savior.
I know my Savior lives!
"I am the resurrection, and the life"
John 11:25
The Savior's resurrection assures all of us that someday we,too, will follow Him and experience our own resurrection. The gift of resurrection and immortality is given freely through the loving grace of Jesus Christ to all people of all ages regardless of their good or evil acts.-M. Russel Ballard
WE LOVE YOU!
6 comments:
I love Sophie's skirt! Such cute kiddies! Happy Easter!
CUTE CUTE! Love them all including the Savior!
Amen to your message. Beautiful pictures.
haven't checked blogs in YEARS but your kids look so dang adorable in their easter outfits. seriously. ps periods?! don't you hate it? Asher has learned the F word...
i just realized i made my collective comments on your easter post which was so irreverent. sorry!
So I haven't been looking at blogs in awhile and was catching up! Love all your posts! The party was darling! Love the cake!
I was laughing so hard at your post on boy syndrome! BELIEVE me...I know how you feel! So here is what you do...(btw, my boys did not and do not play with toys to this day)
1. they love dressing up as super heroes and running around "webbing" people and saving people. So make some capes or use hooded towels.
2. A small indoor tramp works wonders.
3. Blocks...the bigger the tower is the better to knock over or bulldoz with big trucks.
4. cut pictures out of magazines and glue to paper.
5. Candy Land
6. Make gooey stuff...like gummies or slime or experiments like the vinegar and baking soda thing. They love that stuff.
7. Did I mention gluing stuff?
Thats all I can think of now...but boys (at least mine, so I'm assuming all are like this) have the smallest attention span. Mine just like to wrestle and then that turns into beating each other up:) Have fun!!
Oh...I don't know if you saw my last post, but I got the striped buckets and hot dog holders in the Dollar section at Target. I got the buckets last week and the Hot dog holders last summer...but they always come at the beginning of summer, so be on the look out!!
Post a Comment