Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some First For The Withers Children

Rylee had her FIRST day of 1st grade.....


Sophie had her FIRST day of Pre-K.....
And Charlie had his FIRST day of nursery.....

8 comments:

Kari Combe said...

Rylee and Sophie are gorgeous! I love their dresses! And Charlie is such a stud! You have the best dressed kids! I hope Krew fills out more so he can fit into some of those cute outfits you sent us. I can't believe they're all growing up so fast! Watch out you'll have boys knocking down your door for Rylee and Sophie!

Julie said...

Hi, Kristin! Your kids are SO adorable and getting so big! Hey, I just took my blog private, and I can't remember if I had an email address for you to send you an invite. If you did not receive an invitation from me, do you want to shoot me an email, and then I'll send you one?
Have a great evening!
Julie

Katie said...

Holy Cow!! Look how grown up your beautiful children are! I still can not believe that Charlie is old enough for nursery...we miss you guys so much! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Your girls look darling! I love their outfits as usual! You have a darling family!!!!! So glad to see lots of pics!

Karlee said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! Sophie looks GENUINELY (sp????) excited about going to school!!! They have pretty much the cutest faces ever....are you ready to be closer to me yet? I need to spoil some kids....

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Can't believe how big they are getting! I guess when you are with them every day it isn't as noticeable. But they are looking so sweet in these pictures. And Charlie totally has Chad's smile! He's such a "little man". Love ya'll!

Mom said...

Ok so that last one was from Mimi! How did that happen? I still do not understand all this computer stuff. Oh brother! Sorry...

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

So cute! Wow! Where does the time go? Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable - just like their mom.