So, yesterday at church during the 3rd hour they had everyone 8 years and older meet back in the chapel for a special meeting. It was to announce the church's new marketing plan. It's pretty awesome actually. There are 3 test markets they are testing it in first before they try it everywhere: Las Vegas, Kansas City, and Syracuse, New York. The church has redone mormon.org and has geared it more towards investigators. It's there so people can go and if they have questions about the church, they click on the question and there are videos of converts talking about their experiences. It's really awesome. I recommend everyone go and check it out. Also, they are doing more advertisements in these areas on all sorts of media....radio, television commercials, billboards, pass along cards, and even major magazines (i.e. Sports Illustrated, Parents, Parenting, Time, etc.) The radio and television commercials are all played during prime time hours, so people can here them.
There whole theme of the advertisements are, "The truth about life's great questions is now restored." And then it will say moromon.org and then The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints after it. Isn't this neat? I'm so excited for this. The test markets will go from May until December of this year. So I'm excited to see how much more investigators and converts we have from now until the end of the year!! So you will definetly have to go and check it out.
www.mormon.org
3 comments:
Put up some more posts already!!!!
How did you get that cool music on your blog? Caroline I were checking your blog and "Girls just want to have fun" came on and we seriously had a major dance party in the living room! Let me know how to do it!
I see you ran with the idea of putting music on your blog huh?! I know you wanna be just like me!
Post a Comment