
So, we've had a few more mis-haps in the Withers home. Nothing serious, but more so because the mother has either been trying to figure out the blog thing or on the phone with friends or family. Basically saying that the mom was not paying attention to the two children. And everyone knows what happens, when mom is busy with her own thing for too long, children start to get a little to curious!!!
After I got off the phone today with my mom, I went into our bedroom and the girls had found the finger paint!! Luckily it is washable and it wasn't EVERYWHERE. So, I did luck out with that. So, of course I had to take pictures of it. Yes, it did get on our carpet, and yes it luckily came out. But sometimes you do wonder what is going through their adorable minds as they are doing things, you know? Like, are they thinking,"Boy this sure is fun?" or "I'm going to be in so much trouble?" or "Mom, get off the phone, we're bored!" It's probably the third one. Just trying to get my attention. Sorry girls.
The next mis-hap happened the night before. I, of course, was trying to figure out how to do this darn blog thing, and Chad was doing dishes. Sophie comes out of the bathroom with make-up all over her face. Chad looks and runs into their bathroom. There was make-up everywhere!!! Chad got a little upset with Rylee. Mostly because she knows she must ask to use it before hand. So, Rylee, not ever wanting to disappoint her daddy, starts crying. Drama!! Sophie's face wasn't bad, but the bathroom was worse. There was make-up all over the rugs, floor, sink, countertops, you name it. Needless to say, from Rylee's face in the picture, she will not be doing make-up again without asking first. We love you Rylee!!
After I got off the phone today with my mom, I went into our bedroom and the girls had found the finger paint!! Luckily it is washable and it wasn't EVERYWHERE. So, I did luck out with that. So, of course I had to take pictures of it. Yes, it did get on our carpet, and yes it luckily came out. But sometimes you do wonder what is going through their adorable minds as they are doing things, you know? Like, are they thinking,"Boy this sure is fun?" or "I'm going to be in so much trouble?" or "Mom, get off the phone, we're bored!" It's probably the third one. Just trying to get my attention. Sorry girls.
The next mis-hap happened the night before. I, of course, was trying to figure out how to do this darn blog thing, and Chad was doing dishes. Sophie comes out of the bathroom with make-up all over her face. Chad looks and runs into their bathroom. There was make-up everywhere!!! Chad got a little upset with Rylee. Mostly because she knows she must ask to use it before hand. So, Rylee, not ever wanting to disappoint her daddy, starts crying. Drama!! Sophie's face wasn't bad, but the bathroom was worse. There was make-up all over the rugs, floor, sink, countertops, you name it. Needless to say, from Rylee's face in the picture, she will not be doing make-up again without asking first. We love you Rylee!!
6 comments:
My fave Withers girls...and Chad. We miss you guys too. I am still holding out hope that you will return to Dallas one day.
Hugs, J
Kristen- I'm glad you found my blog. It's sort of like you moved from Dallas so suddenly that I was sad I didn't get a chance to know you better. These blogs are very cool. I'm still trying to figure it all out too, and I'm sure my kids are getting into trouble while I'm doing it. I hope all is well for you in Arkansas, and your girls are the cutest around. Good to hear from you!
Hi! It's so good to hear from you and your cute little family! Your girls are beautiful! I seriouly love this whole blogging thing, it so great to keep in touch, and have something else to do then change diapers! Next time your in Idaho, give us a call! But for now we can check in on each other!
The Withers family! It's so fun to hear from you guys! How fun to see pictures of your darling girls! It sounds like you guys have your hands full with some spunky fun girls! Where are you guys now and what are you doing? Keep in touch! So fun!-Ryan and Nicole
What in the world!?! It has been so long..I am so glad that you have a blog. I cannot believe that your family has doubled since I saw you. What are you doing in Arkansas? Well this is so great...I want you to post a pic of your whole family so I can see you. Your girls are darling...I hope Stella is as cute. Keep in touch, Shawni
Post a Comment