
So, Rylee started gymnastics yesterday. She was obviously very excited about it. Well, while Sophie and I were watching her, Sophie decides to start climbing on the bleachers we were sitting on. I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden you hear this BOOM! All the mothers gasp, and it's Sophie who has fallen from the bleachers and screaming. I grab her and hold her. Then one of the mothers tells me she's BLEEDING, yes, bleeding. So I'm thinking, great she busted her lip, nose, or knocked out a tooth. So I'm looking all over her face, and can't see anything. Then one of the mother's says,"No, she's bleeding on her head, right there!" And I look at the side of her head and sure enough all I could see on the side of this little 2 year olds head was blood, just filling up the side of her blonde hair. So I start getting all teary eyed a
nd trying to hold back the tears, so they don't think I'm bein to silly. All these mothers are frantically running around trying to get papertowels wet so we could clean her up and see where the cut was and how deep it was.Well we cleaned it up and it wasn't too bad. But to a mother with 2 girls, and who's never had an accident like this in her life, thinks this is a pretty big thing. So after things have settled down a little, I called Chad to ask him if I should bring her to the doctor or not. He said that there will really be noth
ing they can do. If she doesn't need stitches. And it wasn't deep enough for that, so now we are just going through the healing process. She acted fine after and was herself again in like 5 minutes. So luckily no stitches.What do ya know? If it were to happen to either one of my girls, it would happen to Sophie. She very adventurous, but not very cautious. And what do ya know.....5 minutes later after the accident, she was back on the bleachers again. Silly, silly, girl!!! We love you Sophie and glad you are okay.
1 comment:
Lil Soph Soph! She is the adventurous one! She cracks me up! I'm glad she's ok and no stictches were needed.
Post a Comment