Monday, April 30, 2007
Easter Sunday
Okay, so Easter Sunday was probably the coldest day in history. So it felt. I was so mad, because it took me forever to find dresses for the girls. I kept going back and forth and back and forth trying to make a decision between two different dresses. So when I finally made my decision, you could only imagine how grateful and excited I was to have them wear them on Sunday. Well they were sleeveless and of course it had to be cold that day. The girls had to wear coats to church on Sunday. Sad, huh? But after church, I was probably the worst mom EVER!!! I made my girls take their coats off and sit outside to take pictures! Even though it was sunny outside, it was probably about 40 degrees. The girls were freezing!!!! I bet if you looked close at the pictures, you could see goose bumps all over their arms. Rylee kept telling me, "I'm too cold to smile, mom." I said, "Then you better hurry and smile so we can get this over with and go inside and eat candy." I'm horrible, huh? Well, there you go. And besides that, Rylee had a huge rash around her mouth because it's been so dry, and therefore licked her lips so muchit turned red all around her mouth. Sophie had allergies, and so she had a boogery nose. What do you do. It will be something fun to look back at and laugh right. They never did get sick though. Lucky me. Next time I probably won't be so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pics and cute site Kristin! Love it!
Kristin! I found your link on Karlee's blog. Your kids are so cute I love it!
Post a Comment