Thursday, December 20, 2012

How Did You Get So Wet???

We were all inside just hanging out, and all of a sudden, Charlie comes in to the house SOAKING wet!  At first I thought he had fallen in the pool, but then I remembered the pool was covered.  So THEN I thought he was walking across the pool cover, but then he was laughing so hard and wanted me to come outside to see what Boston and he had discovered....  

Apparently the boys had been jumping on the base of the pool basketball hoop.  There must have been a TON of built up water inside that thing, because those boys were SOAKED!  They had fun though and that's what matters.  I think we were just glad that no one walked across the pool cover and broke it.


Charlie's pants were so wet, that they started to fall down off his cute little buns!

No comments: