Yesterday at church Charlie's nursery teacher came in to Primary to have me take Charlie to the bathroom. Well, I took him in and he did his business (and finished several minutes later).
As we walked out, I saw that his nursery teacher was still in the hallway waiting for Charlie so he could take him back to his class.
He runs to his teacher and grabs on to his hand. As he's walking down the hallway, I hear him say to his teacher......
"I had a BIG poo poo!"
Wonderful.
5 comments:
Hey, there's NO shame in your big accomplishments...even if it IS about poop!
Oh Charlie! We will need to teach you to edit yourself before you get to kindergarten!! Love him!
So cute. I would also have been mortified but it's cute when it happens to someone else :)
That is awesome.
at least he didn't want to save it and show it to her! ;)- Like my boys always want to do....save it for Dad to see when he gets home. It's one of my least favorite moments!! BUUUUT....we do it, because dad taught them the dang trick!!
Post a Comment