Friday, February 25, 2011

It Is Time......

To let you know that baby Withers #4 will be making his/her debut in September! We are all very excited about it and can't wait to meet him/her. But for right now, the mama is trying to get past this stage..................


12 comments:

Esplin Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for your cute family!

Ivy & Mae said...

Congrats!

Chiara said...

YEAH!! So so very fun!

Valerie said...

I love it! Not the being sick part but that #4 is on his or her way. I vote his. Charlie would love a brother! Congrats!

theolsonfamily said...

yipee!! I am so happy for you! sorry about being sick that is no fun!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

YAY YAY YAY! That is very exciting news! Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better SOON!

Karlee said...

CAn NOT wait to have another niece/nephew to hold!!!! So excited for you BUT not excited that you have been so sick! I wish I could be there to help take care of you! I'd make dinner for you every night, clean your house, do your laundry, run your errands, pick up your kids, etc! I would, I WOULD! Don't you wish we lived closer now? ;) Can't WAIT for you to find out what you're having....b/c you WILL find out! My vote sticks with another girl....

Jamie said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys.

smnorton said...

Oh my how exciting for you!! So much fun to have another baby around!! Keep us posted on what you are having and how you are doing! So sorry you are so sick though you will get through it soon though!! Well hopefully!

Susannah said...

Congratulations!!!

Karlee said...

YOU NEVER POSTED YOUR DUE DATE! Hello! SO for any one wondering its SEPTEMBER 26TH!

Mk said...

YAY! CONGRATS!! hope you feel better really really soon!!!