Friday, December 3, 2010

Are We In Trouble?

We started putting up our Christmas decorations the Friday after Thanksgiving. It's pretty much my most favorite anticipated thing all year to do with my family. Unfortunately, Charlie was in his bed taking a nap when we were decorating our tree (said with a little sarcasm).



By the time Charlie had woken from his nap, the tree was all beautifully decorated.



My sweet son, woke from his nap later that afternoon, came down stairs and saw this beautifully tall tree (or jungle gym). And, as he's pointing to the top of the tree, the first words out of his mouth were,



"I climb?"


Lovely..............

3 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL!!! Yep, you are in trouble girl! :) Welcome to the world of BOYS! Never a dull moment. ;)

Karlee said...

I LOVE him! Seriously, that kid is a COMEDIAN! I think you should let him try to climb...I wonder how it would go?

liv said...

Haha oh boy that will be us next year. Not sure I'm ready for it. Samuel is starting to get on his hands and knees and so it begins! :)
So cute. Love to see your posts and new pictures.