Well this year, no one liked ANY of my ideas (weep). They all wanted to be something else, something different. I gave up.
You win some, you loose some, right?
Everyone loved their costumes except Charlie. BUT he did get the most compliments. Every time I looked at him I couldn't stop laughing.
We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday. Which is always fun. Then on Sunday we went to some friend's of ours and we had a wonderful Halloween dinner and visited, while the kids passed out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters. THEN we watched "Meet Me In St. Louis". First time watching it...........LOVED IT! Even my girls loved it. So fun!
Rylee was our hard core ROCKSTAR
Sophie was "Jessie" from Toy Story


And Charlie was our little baby chick
And Charlie was our little baby chick
And here is our non-coordinating crew.....although no theme, I still really loved all their choices for costumes.
***disclaimer***
(sorry you didn't get to have an opinion on your costume, charlie. i saw this costume and HAD to have it. when you have your own children, you'll understand
9 comments:
CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. LOOOVE their costumes! Even though the matching theme didn't carry through this year, they still look AMAZING and I wouldn't expect anything less from you! Can't wait to trick or treat together next year!
First of all - Is Rylee 18? When in the world did that happen?
Secondly - cutest chick EVER!
Thirdly - Why do I have this super strong desire to dress up EXACTLY like your little Sophie? I want that whole outfit in my size please....
WE love love love Charlie's costume :) we got a good chuckle out of it. It looks like your kids have a great halloween. We look forward to seeing you soon!
You know your son may never forgive you for this one. I may tell him I had a clown costume he could have used. HA! Rylee looked way too old and her Mimi can't get used to that. I showed Anna a picture of Rylee's costume when I visited. She loved it and was the same thing...rock star! Sophie looked like she was having a great time and looked so cute! Miss ya'll...
They're adorable...hottest little rock star...super stylin' cowgirl...and kissable little chick...love them all!
oh kristin! i can NOT get over how adorable and perfect they are! although NOT coordinating, they are wonderful!
There are so many things that I learned from you:
1.) Coordinating halloween outfits (i too tried so hard this year, but my kids weren't having it! :)
2.) perfect food for every occassion (awesome hostess)
3.) giving up your bed for visitors (southern hospitality? :)
4.) shopping at the gap and gymboree. enough said.
5.) you have an amazing love for everyone
6.) you are true and genuine. not fake.
7.) you are one of the funnest person i know. (hello?! card nights!!)
8.) You are extremely persuasive (chaaadddd...can you make me a reeses shake, even though it is 1 a.m.?) ;)
9.) You are one of my very bestest friends in the entire world. I can tell you anything and i know that it is safe.
10.) you always have the best news (even if you don't end up coming to visit..it totally made my day/week/month!!)
Just thought I would share this with you!! Miss you!
I LOVE the duck and I think that Jessie costume is the best I've ever seen! So fun!
Hey, super cute Christmas card I loved it!
Hey Kris! You owe Charlie big time. That is so hilarious. Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas. I LOVED your Christmas card. Miss you!
Post a Comment