Tonight as we knelt down to pray together, Sophie begged to say the prayer.....
Thank you for this day......
Thank you for Daddy and Charlie and Rylee (but not mom) =) I'm sure she meant well........
Please bless us to be healthy.......
Please bless Rylee that she won't be mean to me....or hit....or bite....or kick....or push....or pull hair....or pinch....or punch....
Thankful for this food
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I thought this was too funny, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that it is so rare that Rylee does one of those (if any) to Sophie. It's usually Sophie who does some of those things to Rylee......at least 3 times a day. Had to share that.
WE LOVE YOU SWEET SOPHIE!
4 comments:
I got your message last night and it was too late to call and I couldn't hold off reading...THAT IS HILARIOUS! I was laughing SOO hard! Do you think this child has a little bit of anger towards Rylee? Maybe she was really talking about herself and that she would be the one to stop doing those things! That's HILARIOUS!
2nd children have a lot of fight in them. Matthew totally starts most of the fighting at our house.
Very funny prayer!
Too funny! Why is it kids usually say the funniest things when they pray? Your kids are so cute!
I love when they say prayers. It was Bellas turn tonight and mid prayer, she saw a cinderella glove in Kates closet and got up got the glove, put it on, then proceeded to pray! Charlie looks so cut in his costume. I just want to squish him!!
Post a Comment