Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter To All

I am so grateful for this time of year. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have of my Savior, Jesus Christ. That he died for me and that he was resurrected! I'm grateful for the sacrifices he has made so that I can return to live with my Heavenly Father and Savior again. I know that it is only through Him that this is possible. I was on MK's blog this morning and saw this scripture she posted....and it sums everything up so nicely, so I'm going to use it as well.


"Wherefore, how great the importance to make
these things known unto the inhabitants of the
earth, that they may know that there is no flesh
that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be
through the merits, and mercy, and grace
of the Holy Messiah,
who layeth down his life according to the flesh,
and taketh it again by the power of the Spirit,
that he may bring to pass the resurrection
of the dead"
2 Nephi 2:8
My mom and dad sent the girls this Easter STAMPING kit. We decided to try it this year instead of dying eggs. The girls really enjoyed it. Thanks Papa and Mimi.


I usually love Easter time.....and I still do, but it's hard when the weather is so aweful! The last 3 years we've had Easter here, it has been cold and/or rainy. Total Bummer! So then it's hard to take pictures of the kiddos because they're too cold. Last year we had to take pictures inside because it was way too cold, PLUS I had a newborn! =) This year it was cold, but still bareable, so we were able to take a few pictures outside. I just want some beautiful weather....is that too much to ask for? =) If not, then I guess we might just have to move to a warmer climate.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

14 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Kristin, your pics turned out so well!! I must have the most beautiful nieces and handsome nephew. They are seriously adorable. I love Sophie's hair in a bob. We cannot wait to see you all!

Ivy & Mae said...

cute pics of your kiddos! My kids had NO interest in letting me take their pics!

Lisa said...

ADORABLE! Your kids are so cute and always dressed so darling!

Karlee said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! First of all, RYLEE is TOTALLY grown up! LOVE the skirt, PERFECT choice! So mature and sophisticated! SOPHIE, the HAIR makes it! LOVE IT!!! AWW! She's beautiful! Little CHAR CHAR looks like his DADDY! That is FULL ON CHAD!!!! I understand you wanted to do his hair but common where is that HAT?! But really, he's like a little man! That COMPLETES that look! Your children are GORGEOUS and I'm glad they are MY nieces and nephew!

Devony said...

Your girls are very cute and Charlie looks very dapper! Love his little jacket. Move to Denver. It's pretty here usually. Although really, April showers, etc. It's supposed to rain around Easter time!

Jeff and Kylie said...

We painted eggs with that same kit! I loved the not so messy part and the kids loved the painting and stamping. I will be finding that again!

The Sniders said...

So ADORABLE! I love their little Easter outfits! Miss you guys!

Kristy said...

All I cAN say because my computer is being lame and won't post pictures is that as usual great minds think alike. Well and gap provides the cutest clothes ever made. I love you guys and Chucks pictures are flippin awesome! sorry about the weather. It is almost always beautiful here a sweet 70 degrees. Luvs

The Warren Family said...

I love Sophie's hair! They are way too cute!

Shayna said...

i sound a bit redundant when i say how adorable!! sophie in the group shot is to die for.

Kari Combe said...

I LOVE these pictures! I love all their cute cute Easter outfits and it just looks like the most perfect family! My 2 nieces and my nephew are just the cutest things! Rylee looks like she's really growing up and is taking after her mom...she's gorgeous! Sophie is so so cute...love the curly hair...She just makes me smile! And Charlie looks like a little man in his cute seersucker jacket! I LOVE that smiley face of his...he's taking after his daddy! Kristin you do have the most darling kids! I would definetely be proud! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

Yay! Happy Late Easter. Your kids look ADORABLE as usual. I love to see the outfits you put on them SO CUTE! We were in Seattle for a week and I lost my phone charger. I just went and got a new one and it is charging as I speak SO, I JUST got your message and will be calling you, it might be tomorrow, but I will call you back I SWEAR!!!! So don't think I forgot about ya, I've been MIA =)

theolsonfamily said...

You are such a fin mommy, and your kids are to die for!! Please come visit again soon I need some Kristin time.

P.S. Mamie outfit is from Childrens Place
P.P.S I need your address please and thank you!

Julie said...

Your kiddos are so cute and getting so big!